Pension agreement tool: especially for the pension adviser
Onzepensioenregeling.nl has developed a calculation tool for the professional pension adviser who wants to assist her relations in making choices. Will it remain a defined contribution scheme with a graduated scale, or will current employees also switch to a flat rate?
The calculation tool calculates the following situations:
Development of pension charges for both systems for a period of more than 30 years:
What are the expected pensions for the employees under both systems based on:
- Return and market interest (of your choice)
- Scenario sets DNB: Expected, bad and good weather
Compensation scheme for (older) employees:
- Determine the pension goal? 100% of the pension as with the defined contribution scale or a percentage thereof
- Compensation for 10 years or 15 years or until the retirement date
- What are the compensation charges
After the various calculations, the report follows. On the basis of a clear report with various graphs / tables, with additional text blocks, to be filled by the consultant. Plus overviews per employee, so that after the decision for a particular solution, the employee gains insight into the consequences for the ultimate pension.
Interested? Send an email to email@example.com. We will keep you informed of all developments regarding this calculation tool.